Thursday, January 17, 2013

Little Miss Muffet - New Release

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you've had a good week!  It's STILL raining here and we may even get some of the dreaded white stuff today!  This is Alabama!  What's up with that?  Anyway, when it's Thursday, it's time for my Little Miss Muffet DT post.  We've got a fabulous new release today!  It's being billed as a Valentine's Day release, but all of the darling rubber stamps in this release could be used for so many other occasions!  You are going to love them!  Check out the "What's New" section of the Little Miss Muffet shop to see all the new stamps!

Here is my card with one of the new stamps:


My card base and mats are Gina K. Bubblegum Pink and the patterned paper is Princess Promenade from Imaginisce.  My adorable image is Claudia's Tutu from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I used the digi version of the new rubber stamp.  I printed it on Make it Colour Blending Card and colored it with my Copics.  I added a bit of pink Stickles here and there  for sparkle and Baby Blue Liquid Pearls to the beads on her bracelets.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  It is from the Play on Words set in Paulette's shop here.  I cut off all but the "tu-tu cute" part of her word art to work better with my image.  I added a cropped pennant banner that I cut with the Little Miss Muffet Party Banner Die out of pink glitter paper.  A triple-loop pink gingham bow and a bunch of felt and vinyl stickers from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of Claudia:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog and check out the fabulous designs from the rest of the DT!  Don't forget, you still have until next Tuesday, January 22, to play along with our current Winter Birthdays challenge.  If you use a Little Miss Muffet stamp, you can enter as many times as you like and you can use "anything goes" as the theme.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sketch 'n Stash #105 (sketch)
Digital Tuesday #193 (flower power)
Through The Craftroom Door #53 (anything goes)
Oozak #10 (anything goes with pink and bling)
Divas by Design (make it girlie)
CMC Coloring Challenge #59 (pastel colors)

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Carla. Fab colouring. You must be getting bored of me saying that?! And I love the pearl detail on Claudia's jewellery. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie this is gorgeous, perfect colours too, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tu tu cute is right. I love the fun sentiment. Those little bracelets are just darling on this sweet image.

    I started to say I hope you get some snowflakes today, but I really don't think you want them. :-) Send them up north just a bit. I'm not sure we'll get any.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. Love the colours and fun details. Perfect for any budding ballerina :).

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Carla, this is really precious!! Love your pretty details with the floral, pearls and sparkle!! So sweet!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. So super cute - love that image. Beautiful details and papers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooooooooo darn pretty & sooooooooooo darn cute.......love it sweetie!!!!!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable !!! Brings such a huge smile to my face! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Carla - this is just too cute! Fab colouring and I love the design and all your gorgeous embellies! Thanks for being such a great blogging buddy, trying my hardest to keep up! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just LOVE this card it is tu-tu CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is to adorable! Precious. thanks for joining us at CMC.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Claudia is so very adorable!! Love all the pinky, girliness of this pretty card :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely precious Carla! You used some really fun embellies and that bear is just begging to be squeezed. Love it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a darling image and you colored her beautifully, love the pearl accents too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww I love that cute image and your colouring is so beautiful. Such pretty embellishments too.
    Thank you for taking part in the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  17. Carla, this is absolutely darling! Oh, I love that sweet bear! Love your coloring, your design, pretty papers, cute sentiment, and all the wonderful embellies! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD last week! Hope to see you again this week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the jewellery & all the pinks.Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla