Thursday, January 24, 2013

Little Miss Muffet Challenge - Hearts & Flowers

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  By now, I'm sure you know how Thursdays go.  It's super early and time for me to share my DT card on the Little Miss Muffet blog.  We've got a new challenge this week!  The theme is "hearts and flowers".  A perfect theme with Valentine's Day just a couple of weeks away.

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Primrose Petals and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Love Me 6x6 pad.  My cute image is Celeste Amberglow Heartstrings.  She was part of last week's new rubber release at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I used the digi version of the stamp and printed her on Make it Colour Blending Card.  I cut her out with my brand new Silhouette Cameo!  Yes, I succumbed to the temptation of this new cutting machine and I know I will spend countless hours trying to figure out how to use it to its full advantage.  Anyway, I colored her with my Copics and added a bit of Stickles here and there for some sparkle.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  I colored it with my Copics, too.  A couple of Little Yellow Bicycle chipboard hearts and three Recollections pearl hearts finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog and check out the fab "hearts and flowers" creations from the rest of the amazing DT, our January Guest Designer, Tanya, and our special guests, Julie, Karen and Lisa.  We hope you will join in on the challenge!  You have until Tuesday, February 5 to enter your project.  If you use either a Little Miss Muffet or any Pollycraft image, you can enter with "anything goes" as the theme and you can enter as many times as you'd like.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday #242 (sketch)
Through The Craftroom Door #54 (anything goes)
Tammy's Scrapin' Corner #46 (red and/or hearts)

Here is SS-242:


Have a great day and hope to see you soon!
Photobucket

27 comments:

  1. Love the image...super cute! Have a great day, Carla!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Carla, loving all the heart details. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and loving the colours and fabulous details.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable....Good luck in your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you colored her Carla - beautiful Valentine. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is adorable, perfect coloring as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous card - wonderful colours and such a cute image. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card Carla!!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! LOVE the candy hearts and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet, Carla. I love the little girl with the garland of hearts. Very pretty card for Valentine's Day.
    Hope you enjoy your new Silhouette Cameo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh a beautiful make Carla, hugs,Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is a cutie! I went to the shop and couldn't find her. Is she new? You did a fabulous job on your card, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh CARLA - your image is achingly pretty, I can see the detail you tend to... this card will be displayed lloooooong after Valentines methinks!

    Have a super week.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the cute image and those papers are gorgeous, such a pretty card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! The conversation hearts make a great accent.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous Carla!! Great colouring and love the embellies!! Like the sound of your new toy!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so very talented ;) Totally love your coloring and the fabulous layers you have on your card.

    Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally adorable Carla! Love the big candy hearts and the pearl ones too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. SHe is simply adorable, love the design papers and, of course, your sentiments are perfect... xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Carla, i LOVE THIS CARD! Your image is adorable and your coloring really sets her off. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card, Carla. Sweet image, love your papers and pearl hearts. Too cute for words.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute Carla - sweet image and I love those hearts too! So, another member of the Cameo club then - we need to start a subgroup in The Outlawz :) Have fun playing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute Carla -- this reminds me of the Valentines when I was growing up but far more sophisticated. Cute as can be and just as sweet as sugar!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Carla, love this image - I pulled it out the other day and was going to work on this one too. Your sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aww super sweet Carla and love the colours and papers! :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday and hope to see you again this week! :)
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so darling...just love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner this week.

    Diane
    Tammy's Scrapin' Corner DT

    ReplyDelete
  27. Carla, An adorable image and love your colors and the papers are so pretty. Sentiment is perfect just as your coloring is always so stunning.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla