Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Home

Good morning!  Happy Tuesday!  Hope your week is off to a great start!  I'm still having a little trouble getting back into a routine, but I'm getting there.  I'm popping in this morning to share a card I made to showcase Little Miss Muffet rubber stamps, which are now also available for purchase at Oozak. You get the same great pricing, selection and awesome customer service you are used to when ordering any of your crafty supplies from Rusty!  Today, Barbara, Deb and I, from the Little Miss Muffet DT, have our projects featured on the Oozak Challenge blog!

Here is my card featuring Celeste Amberglow Flowerpot, one of the Honeycloud Teens from Pollycraft:


My card base and mats are SU Pretty in Pink and my patterned papers are from the Echo Park So Happy Together 6x6 pad, which is also available from Oozak.  I stamped Celeste Amberglow Flowerpot with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Make it Colour Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  I added lots of Stickles to her headband, dress and the flower centers.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few hearts and dots punched from pink glitter cardstock finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope to be by to visit your blogs a little later when I get back home.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Oozak #10 (anything goes with pink and bling)
Sketch Saturday #240 (sketch)
Card Makin' Mamas (anything goes)
Inky Chicks #1 (anything goes)
613 Avenue Create #1 (anything goes)
Papertake Weeekly (happy new...anything; I chose happy new home)

Here is SS-240:

Have a wonderful day and see you soon!
Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Carla this is so pretty. Love the sparkly hearts.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, This is such a sweet card for someone moving into a new home and starting a whole new chapter of their life. This will be a card they will treasure for years to come. I love that Echo Park Paper and your coloring is top notch, as usual. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely precious card, Carla! Love all the hints of sparkle and those hearts you added are just perfect!! The papers are just too adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card and as always AWESOME coloring! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. Love the sparkle you added! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty Carla - love all the soft colours and such a sweet image too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who wouldn't love to get this as a welcome to their new home. Precious! Those glittery hearts are lots of fun. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just the cutest image and the sentiment is great. I love what you did with her headband.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coloring is always beautiful, but so are all the little details you add to the rest of the card. LOVE those glittery hearts and dots, and you have a knack for pairing any image with the perfect sentiment! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carla, this is just too cute! You have the best papers and your coloring is always outstanding. Nicely done. Thanks for paying us a visit at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute and I love the paper!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is suuuuch a sweet card! I really love the DP that you have used and that coloring is awesome.

    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww just gorgeous Carla! Love the bright, springy colours!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Carla, this card is just so sweet. Thanks for visiting our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Carla, this is a great take on the sketch--love that sweet image & your coloring; love the die cuts and the papers, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla