Friday, November 25, 2011

Copic/Promarker Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  I hope that those who celebrated had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I am still stuffed from yesterday!  I don't do Black Friday shopping, but I have a bunch of other stuff to do today, so before I head off, I'm popping in to share my DT card for this week's Copic/Promarker Challenge on The Outlawz site.  This week's theme is "anything goes" - always a favorite! My card is also for a couple of other challenges I like to do - Sketch Saturday #182 and Simon Says Stamp Challenge (Tag, You're It - use a tag).

Here is the Sketch Saturday Sketch:



Here is my card for the challenges:


I started with a card base of SU Handsome Hunter and layered with GKD Cranberry Tart and a stitched patchwork of papers from the Bo Bunny Father Christmas 6x6 pad.  My wonderful Santa is Ragged Santa from Mo's Digital Pencil.  He can be found in Mo's store here.  I printed him on Cryogen White and colored with Copics.  I added a bit of Ice Glitter to the "fur" on his coat.  He is cut out and matted with Spellbinders Petite Oval Nestabilities.  My sentiment is from Create With TLC.  The tag was created with Spellbinders Tag Shapes 3.  A couple of holly stickers and a few gold adhesive pearls finished my card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Copic/Promarker Challenge and check out the fabulous projects from my amazingly talented teammates and our wonderful November Guest Designer, Lorraine!  We hope you'll join in on the fun this week!

Enjoy your day and hope to see you again soon!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely AMAZING - gorgeously shaded and love those papers -just perfect! Love the holly on the sentiment - brilliant ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh - How wonderful card! :)
    Image is fantastic and I love your DP´s :)

    Thank you for joining at Sketch Saturday :)
    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, I love your card. The coloring is fab. The papers and layout are wonderful. I love traditional Christmas colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, this card is stunning. I love the stitching. It reminds me of a patchwork quilt.

    Thanks for following my blog. I am following you now too.

    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, gorgeous card Carla! Love the sewn squares and fantastic coloring of Santa! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie Wowzers this is just gorgeous hun, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! WOW!!! Carla her is outstanding, I love him, great job. Mo did a wonderful job creating him and you just made him come to life.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Jolly Ol' Santa and pretty patchwork paper, too. Super Christmas creation, Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Carla, that is such a gorgeous Santa and I love the traditional papers :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our "Tag your it" challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla