Friday, November 18, 2011

Copic/Promarker Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  Yay, it's Friday!  I sure am looking forward to the weekend!  We've got a lot to do this weekend, but it's supposed to be nice weather so I hope we get to enjoy a little time outdoors.  Anyway, first things first - it's time for another Copic/Promarker Challenge at The Outlawz!  This week's theme was "shopping".  This was a fun one!

Here is my DT card for the challenge:

I kept my design pretty simple.  I started with a card base of GKD Lipstick Red and embossed the card front with the Cuttlebug Checkerboard embossing folder.  I added a bit of patterned paper from the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses 6x6 pad matted with SU Lucky Limeade.  My fun shopping image is Dani With Gifts from Mo's Digital Pencil.  You can find her in Mo's old store here.  I printed her on Cryogen White and colored her with Copics.  I added Snow Glitter to the fur trim on her coat and a bunch of different Stickles here and there for some sparkle.  The snow around her feet is Polar White Flower Soft.   The image was cut out and matted with Spellbinders Scallop and Classic Petite Oval Nestabilities.  I added some "pearls" around the scalloped frame and to the buttons on her coat with my Viva Decor Ice White Pearl Pen.  A double loop bow and Webster's Pages Sparkler finished my card. 
Thanks for dropping by!  Be sure to visit the Copic/Promarker Challenge and check out the fabulous cards from my amazingly talented teammies and our wonderful Guest Designer for November, Lorraine!  We hope you'll play along with us!  We always love seeing your creations!

Have a great day!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Your coloring is just phenomenal!! I just have no idea how y'all get such fantastic results with Copics. I am in awe. =D Love the fluff!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I love the coloring on that Mo image, it is amazing! Love your embossing and just the overall design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card, she looks so happy with the shopping bags, your coloring is just amazing!!!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Carla! I envy your coloring with Copics....I sold all of mine because I just couldn't get the hang of the shading, etc. I do much better with Prisma Pencils or ink pads & blender pens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carla Gorgeous card!! Your coloring is amazing!! I love just that strip of pp with the embossing, it's a Great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous Carla! I love the image and what great coloring!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carla, this card is awesome. I love your beautiful coloring, the colors, love it all. Fabulous card!!! The image is too cute, want it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shop Till you Drop! :-) What an adorable card. The pearls, paper, and the fluff all look so pretty.


    Off to the Bama game today. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Carla! Love your coloring of that sweet image, the embossed background and the detailing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla