Tuesday, February 1, 2011

StampTV Sketch Spotlight Challenge

I have a card to share tonight that I made for this week's Sketch Spotlight Challenge (stvsksp11) on StampTV. 
Here is the sketch from Gina:


Here is the card I made with the sketch:


My card base is GKD Pure Luxury Black Onyx.  My patterned papers are all from the Hollywood Vogue/WonderFALL Petite Papers pack from Webster's Pages.  I stamped the flowers from the Gina K. Designs set, Friends Are Forever, with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Cryogen White Iridescent (with masking) and colored them with Copic markers.  The image panel and mat were cut with Spellbinders Petite Oval Nestabilities.  The sentiment is from Gina K. Designs Picture It set.  I punched out the sentiment and layered it onto one of the Spellbinders Fancy Tags.  I dyed some white seam binding to match my DP and added a Webster's Pages Sparkler to the bow.  I finished my card with a few buttons from my stash.

I really appreciate you stopping by!  Have a great evening!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Of course, ALL of them are! GORGEOUS flowers! Love the layout, and everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla