I first met Theresa on StampTV. One day she sent me a PM and told me I should start my own blog. It took me quite awhile, but I finally did it! I've only been blogging for 2 months, so I was incredibly honored that Theresa thought my blog was worthy of this award. Be sure to stop by Theresa's blog and see all her gorgeous creations!
Here are the Rules of Award Acceptance :
- Right-click on the award and save it to your computer to add to your blog.
- Choose FIVE (5) worthy recipients and list them. Next to their blog name, give ONE reason why you think their blog is special. What catches your eye about them? What do you love?
- On your blog page, list 5 things about yourself. Include at least one thing you enjoy about your craft.
Brenda T. at http://stamp-it-up.blogspot.com/ I met Brenda on StampTV. We are both on the Center Stage Alumni Team and she and I were challenge hostesses together. Brenda has amazingly creative and beautiful designs on her blog!
Cheri W. at http://stampnboomer.blogspot.com/ I also met Cheri on StampTV as a member of the Center Stage Alumni Team. Although we've never met in person, she seems like a dear, old friend. Cheri shares such wonderful cards and projects on her blog!
Dawn B. at http://mystampingthyme.blogspot.com/ I've had the pleasure of meeting Dawn in person several times since we only live a couple of hours apart. Dawn's coloring is absolutely exquisite and her designs are gorgeous! I'd love to be able to color like her some day!
Grace N. at http://th-ink-ingofyou.blogspot.com/ I've been lucky enough to also meet Grace in person. Along with Dawn, we love to meet for coffee and shopping (for stamps and paper)! Grace's cards are so gorgeous and elegant! She uses beautiful images, papers and embellishments for her special creations!
Jennie H. at http://stampawaytheday.blogspot.com/ I met Jennie through StampTV and we later got to meet in person at a local stamp show. Each and every one of her cards is beautifully designed! She has a wonderful style that I always enjoy when I visit her blog!
I know some people don't do blog awards, but I hope all these extremely talented ladies will know that the inspiration they share is truly appreciated!
Now, for 5 things about me:
- I love card-making for the creative outlet it provides and for the wonderful friends I've made through this craft.
- I have an "addiction" to patterned paper (you may actually know that - lol)!
- I also make jewelry. Before I became obsessed with stamping and card-making, I was big into making beaded jewelry.
- I love cats! I have a large collection of cat items, but only two live ones. They are littermates and rescue kitties and they are my babies, even though they are nearly 13 years old now.
- I worked in research in the pharmaceutical industry for almost 25 years.