Friday, February 11, 2011

Jak Heath Thank You Card Challenge

This is my second post today.  This time I am sharing a card I made for a few different challenges.  First, it is for a Thank You Card Challenge that Jak Heath is having on her blog as part of the Help For Katie fundraising event she has held since January.  For more information about this effort, click on the Help For Katie blinkie on my sidebar or visit here.  There is still time to donate to help Katie.
Our card for the challenge had to feature one of the Help For Katie images received when you made a donation. 
I chose the beautiful Magnolia image for my card.


My card base is SU Pink Pirouette and the DP is from the Basic Grey Sugared 6 x 6 pad.  I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and OMS.  I added a simple sentiment from Gina K. Designs Faithful Florals set and that was it.  I wanted the beautiful image to be the main focal point of my card.
My card is also for a couple of other challenges: the Color Challenge on Paper Craft Planet (pcpcolor89, week2) - Pinks, Cream and White - and the Prismas and Other Mediums Challenge (PM0210) on The Outlawz site - to use any coloring medium except Copic or Promarkers and include spots or stripes or any type.  

Thanks for dropping by!  Have a great day!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh Carla... you colored up this magnolia image beautifully and I just love this dp! I have hoarded mine! I need to case this card! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla