Thursday, October 10, 2013

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #71 - It's A Doodle

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Have you had a good week so far?  Hope so.  Mine's been busy again, but all is OK.  I'm here now to share my Little Miss Muffet DT card.  We have a new challenge for you today and it's a fun one!  The challenge theme is "it's a doodle".  We want to see some doodling on your creation!  I told you it would be fun!

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Rose Red and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Collectable "Unforgettable" 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Polka Dot Pals Daisy from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored her with my Copics and added some sparkle to the balloons with Stickles.  I also added Liquid Pearls to the daisy centers.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  I added a pretty doily behind the image panel.  The banner was cut with the Party Banner Metal Die from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  Some lace, a seam binding bow, a little flower button and a few pearls from my stash finished my card.  Oh, and I doodled around the image panel, but I can't say I'm very good at it!

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet challenge blog and check out the darling creations from the rest of the DT and our wonderful guest designers, Nic and Suzy! We hope you will play along with us!  You have until Tuesday, October 22nd at 11:55 PM CDT to enter your project.  All the rules and details for the challenge are on the sidebar and this blog post.

Don't forget you still have until October 20th to enter the Graffiti Party Freebie challenge.  All of the details are on the Graffiti Party blog.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sentimental Sundays #175 (birthday plus doily, pearls and lace/ribbon, plus a sentiment)
The Cutie Pie Challenge #54 (birthday theme and sketch)
Through The Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
Papertake Weekly (2 by 2; use two of anything; I used 2 patterned papers)

Here is the Cutie Pie sketch:


Have a wonderful day and see you soon!
Photobucket

30 comments:

  1. Lace, balloons, gems and ribbon and just doesn't get any better than that for a birthday ad you brought it all together in the perfect way. I love your doodled edges also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so beautiful and pretty. Love the mix of design papers and the lovely heart banner.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, this is soooooo pretty! I love the paper and lace detail and the glitter on the balloon is a fab touch. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, your card is adorable. Love the glittery balloons and your great color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pretty, fabulous colouring and I love those balloons!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute banners and lots of sparkle. Adorable card and good job doodling.
    Doodling is something I shy away from....scares me...mostly because I can't do it very well. You did great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did to the balloons, fantastic, the whole card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carla, hope you are having a great Autumn. Love this card, such great papers and love the lace, bow and banner. Have a great day, hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card and image Carla. Wonderful design and coloring. Thanks so much for coming by my blog and your wonderful comment. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card, Carla. Beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabolous card Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your doodling Carla and as always a stunning card, hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carla, this is such a darling card. Love the glittery balloons, love the darling image and love your beautiful coloring. Great design and colors. Fun banner, is it from your cameo? Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute, so happy and so beautifully colored.
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. So precious, Carla! Love your design, image & fab coloring! Wonderful layers, DP, colors, & embellishments, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  16. Carla, Hello from your 400th follower!
    I love your colouring and all the layers to your pretty details....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh what a fabulous card and adorable too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love everything about this! Just so much attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card sweetie love the image your colouring is awesome!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well isn't she just the cutest little birthday party goer, or perhaps recipient??
    Gorgeous colours and I adore MME papers. Love the design and the little bit of bling.
    Super creation Carla!
    Cheers :)Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so sweet. Brilliant coloring and the banner is the cutest touch.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card, Carla. Cute image and love the doodling! I'll have to try that.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  23. She's so very sweet!! I love the sparkle balloons!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oooo! Love her sparkly balloons! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really cute card Carla, the sparkle is perfect and the colours are very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card Carla :-) the image is adorable and the papers and details are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just adorable,m love the soft colors.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  28. Carla- This is just a gorgeous card!!! Love that beautiful image and your coloring is gorgeous!! Love the added touch of doodling around the image too!! thank you so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Too cute Carla and such a pretty design. The bunting, ribbon and lace are soooo pretty :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Carla! The lace and bow are just gorgeous! Love the choice of papers and your attention to detail :) Thanks for joining us this week at Through The Craftroom Door and good luck!
    Kathi
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla