Monday, October 7, 2013

H-O-P-E

Good morning!  Happy Monday!  Hope you had a great weekend and your week is off to a terrific start!  I  have some exciting news today!  I was invited to be a Guest Designer for this week's Love to Create Challenge!  Of course, I was thrilled to join in!  The theme for Challenge #86 is "Breast Cancer Awareness".  I was generously provided with a beautiful digistamp that I chose from Eureka Stamps for my card.  My card is also for Show it Off Sunday at Create With TLC.

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Pretty in Pink and the patterned papers are from the Kaisercraft English Rose collection.  The beautiful image is digi56701 Ribbon Angel from Eureka Stamps.  I printed her on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A satin pink awareness ribbon with a Wild Orchid Crafts rose and a few pink pearls from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out the gorgeous creations from the Love to Create DT on their blog!  I am sure they would love for you to play along with the challenge!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Friday Sketch Challenge #53 (sketch)
613 Avenue Create #40 (anything goes)

Here is FSC-53:


Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. what a beautiful image, and you have colored it perfectly!!! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, your card is gorgeous. I hadn't seen that image before which is just beautiful. That is the perfect sentiment with it. Congrats on being a guest designer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely wonderful image for your Breast Cancer Awareness card and, as usual, you made a fabulous card. Congrats on your Guest Designer position.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, this is one beautiful card and image! You have created awork of art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Carla how you keeping sweetie, I see another wonderful creation there I love it big huggies and love June xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love all the different shades of pink and what a wonderful image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful. I love this card but especially love the ribbon with the rose in center. As always fabulous coloring. Great card Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! So soft and feminine! Love the ribbon with the rose center!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love other colors for Christmas rather than the traditional red and green! This little angel done up in pink is just the cats pajamas! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Car;a- You did a marvelous job coloring this card-It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and so perfect for Breast Cancer Awareness... inspiring and uplifting sentiment and image! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! This is so stunning Carla!! I love your coloring and the added ribbon!! What a great design for this great cause!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very beautiful and thoughtful to design your card around breast cancer awareness. Gorgeous creation Carla!
    :)Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  15. Saw this on the challenge page, Carla, and thought it is so beautiful! Wonderful colors & coloring, love your take on the design, and love the sentiment & embellies, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wowzer! This is just stunning Carla! I love this fabulous image, your layout and perfect choices of colors and paper.
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Carla, love the card, the image is stunning and you have handled the whole thing with such a delicate touch, beautiful.
    Take Care
    Andy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely stunning my friend!!! Exquisite coloring and love the rose/pink ribbon combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh Carla this is just beautiful!!! Love the dp you used and how perfectly you matched her dress to it! Your coloring is amazing!!! Congrats on the GDT! You rocked it gf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A wonderful take on the sketch. The colouring is just awesome.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

  21. Stunning images and I so love that colour combo. This is a beautiful card to be treausred.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So beautiful and love that image, colored just perfect.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you soooo much for being our LTC Guest Designer this week! Your card is absolutely gorgeous. I was so proud to share this beauty with out followers!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Ruza - LTC Admin/Designer

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Carla this is outstanding. Your color combo is beautiful and of course your coloring of this wonderful image is awesome. I have this image and have never seen it colored so beautifully...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla