Friday, May 13, 2011

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #82 (and more)

Good morning!  Hope your day is off to a great start!  I popping in to share a card I made for this week's Mo's DP2 Challenge #82.  This week, Sheila is the hostess and the theme is "Here Comes Summer".  My card is also for this week's Color Throwdown #141 - Aqua, Yellow and Rose Red. 


Finally, I also submitted my card to the current Copic Coloring Challenge on Suzanne Dean's Color Me Creative Classroom site, where the theme was "Spring Break".

Here is my card for the challenges:


I started with a card base of SU Tempting Turquoise and layered with patterned paper from the Basic Grey Lime Rickey 6x6 pad.  My Mo's image is To The Beach.  She's printed on Cryogen White Iridescent and colored with Copic markers.  The background beach scene was created with a combination of Copics (sand) and sponging with dye inks (ocean and sky).  I added Yellow and Aqua Stickles for some sparkle.  It's finished with a sheer ribbon bow and and Offray sheer ribbon flower.

Thanks for stopping by!  I really appreciate your visit!  Have a fantastic day!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. I can comment! I love this image and the way you colored it. Beautiful card and beautiful dp too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome card!!!! Your coloring is fantastic, such a fun relaxing image......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carla! Brilliant card! Love this summery image, makes me long for the beach. We like to go to the Outer Banks in the summers for a week or so, always so relaxing. I’m so glad you could join us at Mo’s this week!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep, you lost my earlier comment, it was goregous then, and still is. Watch out for the storms, it's pouring here now and they talk like it'll be worst tomorrow. Good days to stamp and play LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute card and love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors on this one! Your coloring is perfect and I think the image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really captured the feel of summer with this card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! It certainly looks like a summer day at the beach! Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carla...another fun and fabulous card!! Gorgeous coloring and design! So glad you were able to join us again this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow Carla! Your coloring just gets better and better! I love this mo's image and how you have created such a pretty beachy scene around her! Great job with the challenges!!! Way to go! Hope your weekend is going wonderfully!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carla this is perfect for the beach weather we are SUPPOSE to have this time of year. I love her legs..If only. Great job on this one. Thanks for joining us at MO's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable image! Love the scene! Thanks for playing with us Carla!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla