Friday, May 6, 2011

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #81

Happy Friday!  Hope you had a great day!  I'm dropping in to share the card I made for Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #81.  This week's theme was to create a monochromatic card.  My card is also for this week's Copic/Promarker Challenge (CPC050611) on The Outlawz site, where the theme was coloring ethnic skin tones.

Here is my card for both challenges:



I started with a card base of Papertrey Aqua Mist and layered with patterned paper from the Prima Fairy Flora 6x6 pad.  My image is Fairy Tabia from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I colored her with Copics and added a few highlights with Star Dust Stickles.  The sentiment was a freebie from Create With TLC - thanks, Paulette!  I added a triple loop bow made from seam binding I dyed with reinkers to finish my card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend, especially those celebrating Mother's Day!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Hi Carla! This card is gorgeous! Love the cool greens and fairytale feel to this. Really pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo’s this week!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image and so sweet to color her with an ethnic look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I love those soft colors and your bow is the tops. I am in love with those MO's images, need to check that out. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, hunny bun! How absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colors you've chosen...they's just scrumptious!! And this little Mo Manning fairy is just as cute as she can be! Beautiful coloring too! So delighted to see you again this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous..Love the colors you chose for the momochromatic

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla.......I am speechless.. I am coming right over so you can show me how to color her skin so well. This is wonderful.. You did a great job. Thanks for joining us at Mo's..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color you've used on this pretty card! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and my fav colours for christmas .Well done love it all .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful Carla. I love the ethnic skin color - it is just gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing crad, Carla, love your choice of colour and the colouring altogether! Hope you make it to the design team this month!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla