Friday, October 31, 2014

Deck the Halls

Good morning!  Happy Friday and Happy Halloween!  Hope you've had a good week and you have fun plans for the weekend!  Not having kids, we don't do much for Halloween, but I'll be looking forward to the weekend after that!  Right now, I am here with my DT card for this week's Friday Coloring Challenge at The Outlawz site.  The theme this week is "anything goes" with the option to make it a Christmas theme.  The Christmas part is completely optional.  You can use any coloring medium you'd like, but there must be at least one, hand-colored image on your project.

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Gumball Green and the patterned papers are from the Recollections City Sidewalks 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Jinkles Elf from Make it Crafty. Isn't she cute? She is one of the newly-released Christmas digis. They are all so fun! I printed her on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics. A dimensional foil sentiment sticker finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Friday Coloring Challenge and check out the fantastic projects from Laine, Penny and Kathi and our Guest Designer for October, Joan.  We hope you will play along this last week of the month.  It's your last chance to get in on the prize for October.  Cheri, from Karleigh Sue Digis is offering the lucky winner a $10 GC to her shop.  She has such cute images, so go check it out.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Friday Sketch Challenge #81 (sketch)
Fab 'n Funky Challenge #235 (Christmas)
Creative Fingers Challenge #54 (anything goes)

Here is the sketch:

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. She's a real cutie and your papers are so bright and cheerful. Love it! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cheerful card! Your coloring is top notch and it makes me want to do more Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Carla, such a fun image. Wonderful color, DP and detail. I love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh she is so cute and I love the orange and zesty green combo.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely darling, Carla! Love the image, and she is beautifully colored! Love those scrumptious papers, too! :^)
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully colored image and fabulous card!! Hope you have a great weekend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Great card. So lovely. Thanks for joining us at FS and good luck.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Friday Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Those are some eye-catcher colors. The MIC elves are always so cute. Fun card Carla! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card Carla,stunning coloring!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this Carla. The layers are beautiful with those great designer papers. Wonderful card. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla