Saturday, October 25, 2014

Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge - October/November

Hi again!  As promised I am back with my DT post for this month's Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge.  The theme this time is "favorite color combination".  It doesn't get easier than that!  Please remember you must use an image by Elisabeth Bell.  It can be from any company that sells her images.

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Baja Breeze and the patterned papers in my favorite colors of turquoise, pink and yellow are from the My Mind's Eye Kate & Co. Cambridge Court 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Sun Kissed by Elisabeth Bell from the Little Cottage Cuties collection at Whimsy Stamps.  I stamped her on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few roses from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Digi Belles and our wonderful Guest Designers!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and see you soon!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Morning Carla, this is gorgeous, love this image and the beautiful papers and flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very gorgeous card. I love colors.
    X Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, this is so sweet and I always enjoy looking at your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolute perfection between the coloring, papers and gorgeous roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning as always darl... love the cute image & the dp's L(

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feminine and sweet. This one just makes you smile. You can't help it. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How simply adorable this is Carla. I love the colors and the flowers. Just lovely and that sentiment is one of my favorites. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous pretty card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet image, beautifully done Carla
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla