Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Winter Wonderland

Good morning!  Happy Wednesday!  Hope your week is going well so far and you are not too stressed that Christmas is less than a week away!  I know some of my blogging friends have been done with your preparations for ages now! I am taking my final batch of cards and gifts to the P.O. this morning, so I am feeling a little better about getting everything done before the big day arrives.  Anyway, today it's my turn to post my GDT card on The Digi Bells blog.

Here is my card:


 My card base and mats are SU Baja Breeze and the patterned papers are from the Carta Bella Winter Fun 6x6 pad.  My adorable image is Frosty The Snowman from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection.  You can find it here, along with lots of other wonderful digital images by Elisabeth Bell.  I printed it on Make it Colour Blending Card and colored it with my Copics.  I added lots of snow glitter to the pom poms and trim on their snowsuits and hats.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  It is another from the recent Winter Club.  A few snowflakes punched from glitter paper with gems in their centers finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by during this busy time of year!  Be sure to visit The Digi Bells blog every day for inspiring creations from the DT and GDT using Elisabeth Bell's gorgeous digital images!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sweet Sunday Sketch #174 (sketch)
Tammy's Scrapin' Corner #41 (anything goes, any artist)
Digital Tuesday #191 (layers)
Divas by Design #66 (anything goes)

Here is SSS- 174:



Have a wonderful day and see you soon!
Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. Just such a cute image, Carla. Love the blue, brown, and white color theme. The fur trim looks fab with all the sparkle and shine.
    Super creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just precious, Carla! Love your take on the sketch, your beautiful papers, darling image, wonderful coloring & embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! LOVE the papers and colors - blue and brown are definitely a FAVE! Gorgeous tiny snowflakes you created and love the hints of sparkle. Still staring at the colored image....mad coloring skills gf! Thanks for the well wishes for the girls - I really appreciate them :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous sweetie & I am soooooooo loving this image it really is fabulous, I just love the little scene.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carla another gorgeous creation and a wonderful take on the sketch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog} {Doing Life 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carla, what a terrific sketch and those papers are perfect. Your coloring is beautiful---my favorite colors! Just finished with some wrapping...not long to wait now. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carla I am back with my design team hat on. This is just such a beautiful winter wonderland you have created here. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Tammys Scrapin Corner. Good luck. Hugs Desíre {Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member} {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card, Carla! I love these colors, the added snowflakes, the design and the papers. I left you a comment on the digi bells DT blog, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful as always Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and darling image. Your coloring is as always awesome. Love these papers that you have used and I will be buying that paper pack as soon as I find it. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just LOVE this card...the colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow this is gorgeous Carla! Love the image but your colouring just makes it! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So, so cute! A very sweet image and I love the cool tones you've used. Perfectly co-ordinated colouring and cardstock - just gorgeous :)
    Glad you're all done on the Xmas card front now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable! I love the sweet image you used. YOu colored it beautifully. I also love the mix of papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another gorgeous card! Happy to hear you are above water now, so relax girlie!
    :)S

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable card Carla! I am wishing you a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a fun image and I really love those papers. Great take on the sketch Carla! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, Carla! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving love! I have been trying to get over here for two days! I love your project so adorable and, as always, perfectly executed.
    I promised myself that I was done shopping, but now I have to buy that paper and the image. Shame on you, enabler!!! :D)
    Hugz,
    Your teammie,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  19. Carla, your card is so adorable. You have beautiful cards to send. Merry wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cutie, Carla. Darling EB image with their lovely coloring. Pretty papers to match. Sweet card.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous and adorable card Carla!! I love this image and your coloring is awesome!! Such a precious card!!

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!! Have a fantastic day!! Hope you see you again next week. Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Carla, oh my that is a really adorable image and a fabulous card.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  23. That image is adorable and you colored it so well!

    I love the touches of glitter on the snow and your paper layering! You sure do have a knack for that!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What an adorable card! I love the paper, coloring, layers...super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla