Friday, December 28, 2012

Copic/Promarker Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  Happy Friday - the last one in 2012!  Can you believe it?  We begin a whole new year on Tuesday!  Where did the time go this past year?  I've got quite a busy day today, so I'm popping in first thing to share my DT card for this week's Copic/Promarker Challenge at The Outlawz site.  It is our last challenge of the month (and the year) and the theme is "anything goes".  We know this theme is very popular, so we hope to see a great turn-out to wrap up the year!

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are GKD Dark Brown and the patterned papers are from the Recollections Festivus 6x6 pad.  My cute image is Just For You from Birdie Brown, our wonderful sponsor this month.  It was one of the freebies Torico generously shared on her blog in November.  I printed it on Make it Colour Blending Card and colored it with my Copics.  I added Glossy Accents to the man's glasses and some Crystal Snow Gitter to the snow on the ground.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  It was part of Paulette's Taste of the Clubs this past summer.   Some green satin ribbon and three buttons with stitched ribbon bows finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Copic/Promarker Challenge and check out the fantastic creations from my very-talented DT sistahs!  We hope you will play along with our last challenge of the year!  It is your last chance to be in the running for the awesome prize from our December sponsor, Birdie Brown!   One lucky participant in the December challenges will win their choice of 5 digi images from the Birdie Brown Etsy shop.  Torico is on a holiday break right now so I can't link up her shop, but she will be back on January 7.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday #186 (sketch)
Charisma Cardz #51 (anything goes)
Paper Crafting Journey (anything goes)
Stampin' For The Weekend #24 (anything goes)

Here is SSW-186:


Have a great day and I hope to see you again very soon!
Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. Oh Carla, this sure is a super cute card!!! Love your image, coloring and the clouds. Perfect touches too with the sparkle and shine. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and Happy New Year.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Your coloring looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Carla this is fantastic. Your coloring on this wonderful image is absolute perfection and your papers are perfect with it too. Beautiful job with the sketch. A terrific card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, this is just darling. Love the happy, cheery papers to go along with this cute image. Terrific coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards just amaze me! Love the papers and what a super fun card. Always happy to see you join us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla this is gorgeous with beautiful colouring and the buttons is a nice finishing touch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely precious Carla!! Love the image and you've colored it perfectly!! Adorable papers and design - love those buttons !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card, cute and fun image. You have used such fun and pretty papers and love the sketch. Trying to find time to use it myself. Love the buttons with the little bows. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgous card Carla. That is such a fun image. Thanks for joining in with the Paper Crafting Journey challenge and a Happy New Year to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey sweetie this is just gorgeous, gorgeous colours too huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just adorable, Carla! Love the image and your fab coloring! The design and papers are wonderful! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun image and love how you've colored this gorgeous pair up!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Giggle...this is the cutest card and made me giggle the moment I saw it. I love how you colored it up. Such a cutie! Thanks for sharing your card with us.
    Nancy SSW

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have certainly brought this cute little man to life with your coloring Carla!! Love your card - the buttons and bows are terrific!! Always love to see your cards here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow fantastic colouring. Such a sweet image and fab DP.
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Hope we see you again in 2013.
    Happy New Year!!!
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. fabulous creation! thanks for joining in our Anything goes challenge at charisma this week! Gem :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute card!! Love the image and bright colors. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMGosh I LOVE that image! Darling card. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz, and good luck.

    Caz CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful coloring Carla!!! Adorable card my friend with a fantastic take on the sketch. Here's wishing you a safe, prosperous,and a Very Happy New Year. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  21. Carla, this is just the cutest image. A round man and snowman...too, too cute.

    I think I am finally back to crafting..hope so. It was a rough December. Hope your Christmas was great.

    Wishing you a wonderful 2013 filled with happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome card sweetie, this image makes me smile & I love images that do that. Lush colours as well shug.

    Happy new year sweetie, all the best for 2013. Thank you so much for your continued support & thank you for the inspiration I find on your blog every time I visit. You are def an inspiration to me shug, thank you sooooooooooo much.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is adorable, Carla! Lovely coloring as always and your design is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card and your coloring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card is just adorable. I love the image. It reminds me of an old cartoon but just can't place it. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  26. How do you do Sir - shall we exchange hats!!!! Cute as can be!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla