Tuesday, December 20, 2011

One Last Christmas Card

Hi there!  Hope your week is off to a great start!  It's been busy here so far, but I relieved to have all my mailing done.  I thought I was completely done with Christmas cards, but I thought of one more I needed so I called on a few challenges I like to do to give me the inspiration to get it done.  My card is for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge (a sketch), Basic Grey Challenges #59 (anything goes) and the Craft Your Passion Holiday Havoc Blog Hop Challenge (create a holiday project with at least one digital stamp). 

Here is the Simon Says Stamp sketch:


Here is my card for the challenges:


I started with a 5 1/2" sqaure card base of GKD Lipstick Red and layered with patterned paper from the Basic Grey Jovial 6x6 pad.  I added some velvet trims from various of the Webster's Pages Trim Cards. My adorable image is a digi from The Paper Shelter called Cookies For Santa.  I printed it on Cryogen White and colored it with Copics.  I added a bunch of Stickles to the decorations on the tree and some Glossy Accents to the glass of milk and the tree pot.  The image was cut out and matted with Spellbinders Petite Oval Nestabilities.  A couple of Basic Grey buttons from my stash and 3 Jolee's shimmery poinsettia stickers finished my card.

Thanks for stopping by!  I'm not sure how often I'll have a chance to post this week, but for sure, I'll be back on Friday with my DT card for this week's Copic/Promarker Challenge on The Outlawz!  Have a great night!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. WOW Carla for a last minute card, this is over the top! Absolutely adorable...love that image! I'll have to check that site out....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Love that image, it and your card are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, your card is super sweet! Cute stamp, love your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems there is always one more to do. Ha
    This is so pretty...wonderful, sweet image and I really like the poinsettias.

    BTW, I think I have your misery from a week or two ago. I came down with a terrible cold and sore throat. Feel horrible and I'm hoping things gets better before Christmas....guess DH will have it by then, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Carla! Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is all kinds of gorgeous, Carla.
    Blessings & Merry Christmas,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable. Love the little girl all suggled and waiting for Santa. Great die cut for your flowers. Merry Christmas Carla and A Happy New Year.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutley gorgeous, Merry Christmas~~~~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla