Monday, July 28, 2014

Little Rapunzel

Good morning!  Happy Monday!  Hope you all had a fun weekend and now your week is off to a great start!  It was hot and muggy here over the weekend and not especially pleasant to be outside.  Still, it's nice to have a relaxing weekend.  Today, I'm popping in early because it my turn to post some DT inspiration over on the Digi Bells blog

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Lucky Limeade and the patterned papers are from the Pebbles Family Ties collection.  The sweet image is Little Rapunzel from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.  I printed her on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  I cut her out and popped her up on foam tape.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few pearls and a couple of flowers from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up  of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Digi Bells Blog every day for more inspiration with the charming images from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sunday Sketch and Stamp #213 (sketch)
613 Avenue Create #82 (anything goes; optional: use a sentiment)

Here is the sketch:

Have a great day and I'll be around to visit a little later.
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Stunning colouring Carla and just so summery. {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Carla, one of my favourite images. Gorgeous colours and papers. It has a real summer time feel to it.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about purchasing this image and now that I've seen how nice you did her up, I think I have no choice but to get her. I just love this card, the colors and your coloring as well as the paper choices you went with. Wishing you a good day. Talk Soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty cheery papers to go with your daisy girl. Super hot and muggy here too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous. Love those daisies. It's been hot and muggy here too. Now we are to get rain the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a gorgeous card as always darl... love the image & the dp's :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Carla. Love this EB stamp. You colored her wonderfully. I haven't colored her for a long time. Beautiful.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw this on FB first. Had to let you know that I think it is just darling! Love the image & coloring, fab take on the sketch, and that wonderful palette & DP! (You must own more DP than anybody else I know, lol! Love your collection!) :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours and pretty paper, beautifully done Carla
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I am so late commenting, yesterday I had a RA flair up which makes typing impossible!!!! I love your card, the coloring is fanastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Coloring Carla. Love the image and your card design. Hugs joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful colouring and I love the vibrant, fresh colours you used - has a lovely vintage feel to it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla