Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge 72

Hi there!  I am finally back with a card to share.  I got way behind in my card-making while I was traveling this past week, but I managed to find some crafting time this weekend when I got back.  I made this card for Challenge 72 on Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge Blog.  This week's hostess was Pat and she picked the theme called "Oh, Baby".  We could interpret that any way we wanted. 

Here is my card for the challenge:


I chose this adorable image of baby Freddy hugging his teddy bear.  My card base is SU Ruby Red and the DP is from the My Minds Eye Out & About collection.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  The sentiment is pieced from a Gina K. Designs set called Warm Winter Wishes.  A few buttons and a little stitched ribbon from my stash finished it.

Here are the Copics I used:


Thanks for stopping by today!  I'll be back soon with cards for a few other challenges.  Have a great rest of your weekend!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carla...how cute! I love little Freddy! And your coloring is just beautiful!! Great DPs...and the button embellies are just perfect!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's. Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card, Carla! I love the colors and those fun buttons in the corner look so whimsical! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is really adorable Carla! Lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla