Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday Coloring Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  Happy Friday!  Hope you've had a great week and you have something fun planned for the weekend!  For me, it's going to be spent scrambling around with last minute preparations for Christmas.  I am so far behind this year.  I haven't even mailed out any Christmas cards yet.  I have never been so late with things!  Anyway, before working on my cards, I am here with my DT post for this week's Friday Coloring Challenge at The Outlawz site.  The theme this week is a color/photo inspiration.  You can use any coloring medium you'd like, but you must have a hand-colored image somewhere on your card.

Here is the color inspiration photo, courtesy of Design Seeds:


Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Cherry Cobbler and the patterned paper is from the Basic Grey Wassail collection.  The whimsical image is Fairy Celandine from Make it Crafty.  I turned her into a Christmas fairy!  I colored her with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A couple of 3-D poinsettia stickers and a few pearls finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Friday Coloring Challenge and check out the beautiful projects from my teammies! We hope you will have time to join us for the challenge this week.  Our December sponsor is The East Wind.  The lucky winner will get to choose three digis from The East Wind Etsy shop.  Pop over and check out Unky's fabulous artwork!


Have a fantastic weekend and see you soon!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Carla, This is so cute! Have a very Merry, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,, Carla! Long time no look! This is very pretty! Hope you had a Great Christmas and wishing marvelous times for you in this new year!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm personally a big fan of carlasstampingspot blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service
    ghost mannequin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this blog with us, it is really amazing valuable and informative.
    Logistics Company in Delhi

    ReplyDelete

  5. شركة التميز المثالي للخدمات المنزلية وتنظيف المنازل والشقق والفلل بالدمام والخبر والقطيف والجبيل قسم خاص لتسليك المجاري بالضغط ومكافحة الحشرات وتنظيف للمجالس والسجاد والموكيت وتنظيف الخزانات
    نقدم افضل الخدمات المنزلية بالمنطق الشرقية 0551844053

    شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
    شركة تنظيف سجاد بالجبيل
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالخبر
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
    شركة تركيب وصيانة الكهرباء بالدمام والخبر
    شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالجبيل

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
    We also provide yahoo customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to contact us:
    Phone Number for Yahoo Headquarter

    ReplyDelete
  7. If the fubotv connect code, or other solutions are not working, you may consider uninstalling and reinstalling the application again. Download the application from the desired App store and install it again. In other cases, you can also try updating your application. Read the above-guide to resolve the errors and watch your favourite sports or entertainment shows on FuboTv.
    fubo.tv/Connect

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leo Spirit Animal - A Lion is the true spirit animal of the Leo zodiac sign. They're magnificent, have a distinctive personality, lead a group.

    ReplyDelete
  9. भागवत भगवान की आरती पापियों को पाप से है तारती। ये अमर ग्रन्थ ये मुक्ति पन्थ, ये पंचम वेद निराला, नव ... श्री भागवत भगवान की आरती कथा के अंत करने से सब कष्टों का हरण हो जाता है l

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla