Thursday, July 2, 2015

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #115

Good afternoon!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you've had a good week so far!  I've had a super busy week and haven't been around much.  I'm still trying to play catch-up on everything today.  I am here now with my Little Miss Muffet DT post. We have a brand new challenge for you.  The theme this time is "red, white and blue".  Perfect with the upcoming holiday in the US.

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Night of Navy and the patterned papers are from the Bella Blvd. All American collection.  The cute image is Jr. Hatter Jocelyn from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored her with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A glittery red star finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet blog and check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the Little Misses.  We hope you will find time to play along with the challenge. You have until Tuesday, July 14th to enter.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion Challenge #268 (anything goes)
Crafting From The Heart Challenge #66 (anything goes)
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
Tuesday Throwdown #251 (stars)

Have a great day and see you tomorrow!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card Carla! What a great stamp - you have coloured her beautifully :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE! Carla, this is just as sweet as can be!! Love your coloring and design! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Tuesday Throwdown Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla such a beautifully colored image! Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion#268. We would love to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, she is so sweet; your coloring is so beautiful Carla. I love all the layering too. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door recently and I hope to see you again in our new challenge. Have great days ahead Carla :)
    Fondly,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla