Thursday, May 21, 2015

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #112

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you've had a good week so far!  I'm still playing catch-up, but I am getting there, slowly, but surely! Today I have my Little Miss Muffet DT to share.  We have a new challenge starting today and the theme is everyone's favorite, "anything goes".  It doesn't get any easier than that!

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Pool Party and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Cut & Past "Adorbs" 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Polka Dot Pals Brooke from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored her with my Copics then cut her out and popped her up.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A simple little bow finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image;


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog and check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the Little Misses!  We hope you will play along!  You have until Tuesday, June 2nd to enter your project.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion Challenge #262 (anything goes)
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
Crafting from the Heart Challenge #60 (anything goes)
Tuesday Throwdown #245 (missing you)

Have a wonderful day and see you soon!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful combination of papers, layers and colors! Your card is fantastic, Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

    Hugz,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a true cutie, Carla. Your papers match her little outfit so nicely. Enjoy your long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O what a lovely card Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. Love the sentiment too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such perfect coordination of papers & colors! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion#262. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla