Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Coloring Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  Happy Friday!  Hope you've had a great week and you have something fun planned for the weekend!  It's going to be a weekend of catch-up for me, but I hope to also get out and enjoy the nice spring weather.  I am here now to share my DT card for this week's Friday Coloring Challenge at The Outlawz site.  The theme for this last Friday of the month is "anything goes" with the option to add a Christmas twist.  That part is completely optional.  You may use any coloring medium you'd like, but you must have a hand-colored image somewhere on your project to enter.

Here is my card:



My card base and mats are SU Cherry Cobbler and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Vintage Christmas 6x6 pad.  The beautiful image is Poinsettia Fairy by Ching-Chou Kuik from Sweet Pea Stamps.  I colored it with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A couple of shimmery poinsettia stickers finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Friday Coloring Challenge and check out the gorgeous projects from my teammies, Laine, Kathi and Penny.  We hope you will play along this week!  It's your last week to be in the running for this month's prize from our fabulous sponsor, Sweet Pea Stamps!  They are offering the lucky winner 4 digis of their choice from the Sweet Pea Stamps online store.  Don't miss out on your change to win!


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #252 (Christmas)
Digi Sketch Challenge (anything goes with sketch)
Creative Fingers Challenge #73 (anything goes)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (anything goes)

Here is the sketch:
 

Have a great day and weekend!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. You color so beautifully. Love the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful take on that sketch, Carla! Love your pretty palette & papers & those fab stickers! Love the image you chose and how beautifully you colored her! :^)
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a beauty Carla. Wonderful coloring and detail. Enjoy your weekend.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, that's such a pretty Christmas card. It caught my eye on the Fab 'n' Funky challenge. You're not on my comment number, but just had to pop in and say how gorgeous it is. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, love the image you used and so beautifully coloured.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - love your colouring and the card layout is great too.

    Thanks for joining us at the Fab'n'Funky Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow she's gorgeous! Stunning colours and papers Carla!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla