Sunday, May 19, 2013

Style Is Eternal

Hello.  It's the end of the weekend and the first chance I've had to create anything new.  Sorry that I haven't visited either.  I am still trying to catch up when I can.  I am popping in quickly to share a card I made to preview a beautiful new set in Paulette's Create With TLC store.



And here is my creation using this set:


My card base and mats are SU Soft Sky and the patterned papers are from the Basic Grey Serenade 6x6 pad. I printed the vintage collage on X-Press It Card and colored it with my Copics.  The sentiment is also from Create With TLC.  It is from the Retail Therapy set in Paulette's store here.  Some vintage lace and a few mulberry paper roses from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up:


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope to be catching up on my blogging tomorrow, so see you soon!
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!!! What else can I say? With your cards I can never find a suitable adjective! Awesome colouring!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding!!!! What a beautiful image and, as usual, your coloring is superb. The lace and flowers are fabulous additions to your lovely image. The background color fits in just right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl, you got that image coming to life, it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image and lovely card, Carla. The colors and DPs are so chic.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully created, Carla. What a sophisticated lady! I really love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Carla! Very feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful. It looks very vintage and love the layout you used. It is very elegant. Beautiful coloring as always. You chose some beautiful papers and colors. Hope your Mom is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. Like each one of the different ways you did them. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love ths vintage!
    Have lifted you up in prayer...
    Hugs GF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pure elegance!! Adore the color palette and trim. The flowers are gorgeous.
    Thank you for your kind words on my blog post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning sweetie this is just stunning I love the colour choice too, perfect in every way huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. Stunning card. That's a gorgeous image and you colored it so very well. I love your color scheme, lace, and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are making so many wonderful cards Carla, it is hard for me to keep up with you!! Ahhhh - the Eternal City - nicely done!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla