Friday, June 17, 2011

Copic/Promarker Challenge - The Outlawz

Happy Friday!  What a crazy week it's been - so glad the weekend is finally here!  I am popping in to share the card I made as Guest Designer for the Copic/Promarker Challenge (CPC061711) on The Outlawz site.  This week's challenge was to color pleats and folds.  I am also submitting my card to the Tuesday Trigger on Moxie Fab World.  Here is the inspiration photo for the Tuesday Trigger - Rainbow Bright:


Here is my card for both challenges:


I started with a card base of GKD Turquoise Sea and layered with fun striped paper from the Basic Grey Gypsy 6x6 pad.  My image is BBBFA from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I know I used this image for another challenge earlier in the week, but I thought their outfits were perfect for the Pleats & Folds challenge, so I used it again, but colored it up a little differently this time.  I used Copics for my coloring and highlighted with Spica pens.  A wrinkled ribbon bow and a puffy heart sticker finished my simple card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope to see you again soon!  Have a fantastic weekend!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh, what a sweet image. It makes me think of my daughters, having fun together! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coloring on this is phenomenal!!!!!! I just love it, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Carla! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I have some of that paper left & want to go play with it now :) Love the bow & heart - perfect for BBBFA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla