Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday At Heartfelt Creations - Special Shoe Hop

Good morning!  Welcome to the Heartfelt Creations Shoe Hop!  It's a very special Wednesday at Heartfelt Creations!  We are having a blog hop where the Heartfelt Creations Design Team are featuring shoes created with some of our favorite Heartfelt Creations products! 

If you arrived here from Heidi's blog, you are in the right place.  If not, you'll want to start back at the Heartfelt Creations blog so you don't miss any of the team's gorgeous creations!

Here is my shoe for the hop:


I used a wonderful shoe template found here.  I printed the shoe template onto Core'dinations Burgundy cardstock then traced the shoe front, toe and heel onto patterned paper from the Kaisercraft English Rose Collection. I also traced an additional sole onto the Burgundy CS.  All pieces were cut out with scissors. 
The shoe was assembled from the pieces using the tutorial for the template. I stamped three flowers from the HCPC 3303 Posy Patch Flowers set with SU Cranberry Crisp onto patterned paper and cut them out with HCD 701 Posy Patch Die.  I stamped two leaves from HCPC 3314 Elegant Single Leaves set onto Patterned paper and cut them out with HCD 704 Perfect Petals die. The rose was created from the flowers roughly following this tutorial.  The rose was spritzed with Vintage Pink Glimmer Mist.  The leaves were spritzed with Honeydew Glimmer Mist.  I finished my shoe with American Crafts velvet rick rack, some Prima Lace and a row of adhesive pearls.

Here is a card I also made this week:


All the instructions for making the card are on the Heartfelt Creations Blog today.  Briefly, I used a card base of SU Sage Shadow and patterned paper from the K & Co. Madeline 8x8 pad.  I stamped the bell from HCPC 3398 Bella Rose Wedding and colored it with Copic markers.  I stamped extra posies from HCPC 3303 Posy Patch Flowers and rosebuds from HCPC 3394 Classic Bella Rose and also colored them with Copics.  The posies were cut out with HCD 701 Posy Patch Die and the rosebuds with HCD 712 Bella Rose Die. The extra flowers were popped up.  I cut out a lace border with HCD 713 Lace Border Die and wove some satin ribbon through the diecut.  This was layered onto the patterned paper using Zip Dry Glue.  The inside was finished with a sentiment from HCPC 3404 Wedding Sentiments.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Now dance on over to Cheryl's blog to see what amazing creations she has to share with you!

Have a great day!
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful coordinating card and shoe, love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colors...Such a beautiful card and "coordinating" shoe...Perfectly rosy! Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. you never fail to blow my mind with all your wonderful talent, these are both gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shoe is just stunning and also love your card!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Both your card and shoe are gorgeous!! I love the colors, the lace and your velvet ribbon on the shoes. Your wedding card is beautiful with all the 3-D accents and your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects, both, but I am just oogling over this gorgeous shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and what a lovely shoe, love the flower and trim paired with the green velvet ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shoe! Lovely paper choice. And your card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects, and your shoe is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous collection of card and shoe!! Very beautiful Carla!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very stunning, Carla....I love the card and that new die is lovely, but your vintage shoe is just so beautiful. I really love the velvet on your shoe and the wonderful papers you chose. Tfs and have a great day!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, I'm loving both of these! Your shoe is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous Carla!!! LOVE the dp you used and your shoe just looks like it belongs in a display case! Love the card too! I have GOT to get that lace die set!!! Beautiful!!! Can't wait to see you!!!Hope you'll have time soon!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing shoe. It's pure perfection! And your card is wonderful! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla