Sunday, June 26, 2011

CAS Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  Hope you've had a good weekend so far! I am struggling along without my main computer!  The repair people have been working for three days to try and recover my files.  Hopefully I will get good news today.  Meanwhile I am relying on my laptop which of course doesn't have everything I need on it.

I'm dropping in this morning to share the card I made for this week's CAS Challenge (CA0626) on The Outlawz site.  It's my last week as Guest Designer for the team.  I have had so much fun designing with the wonderful CAS Challenge team this month and I am thankful for the opportunity to have joined them!

This week's challenge was a sketch challenge.  Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:


I started with a card base of GKD heavy base weight white.  I cut a scalloped circle frame from SU Soft Sky with Spellbinders Scallop Circles Large and added a piece of patterned paper from the Basic Grey Cappella collection using a Spellbinders Classic Circles Large die.  The tag was cut with Spellbinders Fancy Tags Three.  The sentiment, from Heartfelt Creations Bella Rose Scroll set, was stamped with mellow Moss Craft ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  Everything was popped up on foam tape.  A few pearl accents made with an Apricot Paper Pen (My Paper World) finished my card.

Thanks for stopping by!  I really appreciate your visits!  Have a wonderful Sunday!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. hope you get good news about your computer, I know it can drive you crazy!!!!! Love your card, it's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Carla! I love the softness of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, your cards are always so pretty! Love this one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. G o r g e o u s !!!! I can't wait to make something for the challenge and loved your fabulous card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla