Friday, June 10, 2011

The Outlawz Copic/Promarker Challenge - Summer Party!

Good morning!  Happy Friday!  I'm looking forward to a fun weekend with my friends who are visiting from out of town.  Before everyone gets up, I wanted to share the card I made for the Copic/Promarker Challenge (CPC061011) on The Outlawz site.  It's party time at The Outlawz!  Be sure to check out all the fun summer party events on the main page! There are lots of great prizes to win!

The CPC summer party challenge is to create a summer background.

Here is my card for the challenge:


My summer background was created with my Copic airbrush system and masking.  I started with a card base of GKD Turquoise Sea and layered with sparkly striped paper from the DCWV Citrus Matstack.  My summer image is To The Beach from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is so perfect for fun summer cards!  I colored her with Copics and added Stickles here and then for some sparkle.  Some bright lime wrinkled ribbon, a button and a turquoise gem finished my card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out the fabulous summer party creations from the whole CPC design team!

Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I am going to have to give in....so in love with your Mo's images that I am going to have to get some. This is a simple design but so impactful. The colors with the image and the papers are wonderful. Such a wonderful job on this challenge. Makes me feel as if I could just walk out on the beach. Enjoy your company and the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absolutely gorgeous!!! Your coloring blows my mind!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, this card so rocks! She's so beautiful! And I can just feel the sea breeze blowing from that card. Love the colors...wish I could color with copics like that!
    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla