Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Spring Gardening

Good morning!  Happy Tuesday!  Hope your week is off to a great start!  I've got tons to do this week, but I hope to still find time for a little crafting.  Before getting on with the day, I am here with some GD inspiration for the Make it Crafty Facebook group. Today I am  showcasing the digi that is only $1 this month if you are a member of the MiC Facebook group. Head on over there and join up if you haven't already and you will find a code that will get you this month's fun digi for just $1!  What a deal and you get tons of MiC inspiration and fun chat to boot!

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Buckaroo Blue and the patterned paper is from the Webster's Pages Spring Market Petite Papers pack. The $1 digi for May is Edna and Ali Gardening.  I merged it with one of the pre-made country scenes called Country View Scene.  I printed the merged image on MiC Blending Card and colored it with my Copics.  I added a bit of Yellow Stickles to the flower centers and Glossy accents to Edna's glasses.  A simple stitched ribbon bow finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the scene:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the MiC Facebook page, join up if you haven't already, and check out all the fabulous inspiration from the amazingly-talented MiC DT! There's a fun monthly challenge, too! Don't miss out!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (Spring flowers)
Addicted to Stamps Challenge #82 (inspired by a song: "I Never Promised You A Rose Garden" is mine)
Tuesday Throwdown  #195 Spring blossoms)

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Carla, this is such a sweet and pretty image..love your paper, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry I've been MIA. I've either been feeling rotten or at a doctor. Fun, fun. LOL. I've enjoyed your cards so much, especially the Fairy Far one. Beautiful! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, your card is gorgeous. This image is so detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, the little scene if precious and your coloring is awesome! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, such a soft and pretty card. Wonderful coloring...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty! Love the little scene and your coloring is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love your colouring!
    Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla