Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mo's DP2 Challenge #121 - BINGO

Good morning!  I'm off to an early start today because it's Thursday and of course, that means it's time for another fun Mo's Challenge!  This week, we've got BINGO for you!  That's right - you get to choose any row, column or diagonal and use the three products in your selection on your card!  I told you it was fun!

Here is the BINGO card for your selection:


I chose the top row for my card - gems, ribbon and flowers.  Here is my card:


I started with a card base of SU Ruby Red and layered with patterned papers from the My Mind's Eye Love Me 6x6 pad.  My darling Mo's image is one of her Fairy Princesses.  You can find her in Mo's store here.  I printed her on Cryogen White and colored her with Copics.  I snuck in a little glitter here and there for some extra sparkle.  The sweet sentiment is from the Play on Words set from Paulette at Create With TLC. You can find it in Paulette's store here.  A few gems, a satin bow and a few flowers from my stash finished my card.

My card is also for the Crafty Emma's Store Challenge #71 (wings and/or a sketch- I used both) and Digital Tuesday #146 (use pink or red). Here is the CES sketch:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Mo's Challenge blog and check out the amazing creations from my wonderful and talented teammies!  Why not play "BINGO" along with us using your favorite Mo's image?  You could win a free digi from Mo's store!

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Carla- this is so cute! The image is adorable and you nailed the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carla, this is so gorgeous! Love the colours together and your colouring is wonderful (as always!) - such a cute sentiment as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla this is so gorgeous!!!!! I love the glitter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla this is gorgeous and I love your play on words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just oozes cuteness Carla - you always have a way of making everything look so amazingly perfect! This is no exception! Love all the sparkle especially on her ballet slippers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla she is sooo cute. I love your colors and your background paper is wonderful and the sentiment is just right. Sparkles are just right.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Carla! I love this card!! Your coloring is brilliant! And...that sentiment is tu-tu perfect! I love it! Love the sparklies too!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a cutie! I love the image and your coloring is perfect! All the touches of that beautiful shade of blue are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card, love the colours and the sentiment, very cute.
    Thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice card, Carla, I love the soft colours and the sentiment!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable is this, and that sentiment is just perfect for. Great job my DT sister...

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carla this is super CUTENESS!!! You sooooo rock at these adorable images...BEAUTIFUL design!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow gorgeous card Carla, I love how you coloured this little sweetie...great colours for her too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMgoodness Carla this is just tooo cute!!! LOVE the dp and how you colored your little tu- tu girl!!! Love the sparkle! Boy some little girl will be just thrilled with this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Catchy sentiment and so adorable. Bingo is my favorite kind of challenge....always fun. Such a sweet and precious card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a cute card. The image is just a cutie! Bingo cards are new to me but it sounds really fun!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful Carla, love this image and the sketch looks fab! thanks so much for joining us at CES this week, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Carla, lovely image. Thanks for joining in with this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute card! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is so so sweet! I love that you added the glitter, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla