Friday, February 24, 2012

Copic/Promarker Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  Happy Friday!  It's early for me and I haven't had my coffee yet, so bear with me as I try to make some sense here - lol!  I may have to make some edits once I'm fully awake!  I'm here to post my DT card for this week's Copic/Promarker Challenge on The Outlawz site.  It's the last week of the month so it's "anything goes" with the option to create a calendar page using the template provided in the challenge thread.  I'm well underway with my calendar for next year, so I went with that option again this month.

Here is my March calendar page:


I started with the March calendar template available on the Copic/Promarker challenge thread.  My sweet Easter image is Easter Bunny 1 from Mo's Digital Pencil.  You can find it in Mo's store here.  I printed it on Cryogen White and colored it with Copics.  I added some Stickles to the Easter eggs for a little sparkle.  The sentiment is from the Easter Sunrise set from Designed2Delight.  It was available as a freebie on the Designed2Delight Facebook page last year.  Everything was matted with GKD Innocent Pink CS.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Copic/Promarker Challenge and check out the gorgeous creations from my wonderful teammies and our very talented Guest Designer, Kathi.   Why not pick up your markers and play along with us?  There are fabulous prizes up for grabs when you enter the challenges at The Outlawz!

Have a great weekend! See you soon!
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Carla- You are going to have the most beautiful 2013 calendar! This is another gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are ahead with a 2013 calendar...good for you. The image is just so precious and beautifully colored. You made me curious as to the date of Easter, 2013. I see it is 3/31...ooh, I love a late April date for Easter but guess it won't be next year.
    How about our weather yesterday? Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Carla - your calendar is going to be wonderful. Just love the pastel colours you've used for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already know how much I love your calendar. Your coloring always is beautiful. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image and colored so sweetly! My daughter would LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful! the calendar for 2013 is great idea! so glad to be on a DT with you again ...hugs (-:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your calendar page is fabulous! Great coloring of that sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carla, I love your calendar page. It is so pretty. You always do such a great job with coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the perfect Easter page Carla...love it. The soft colouring on this pretty little image is beautiful :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute and creative this is!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet - the image is so cute and work work so beautiful!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess you understood my French - I meant YOUR work!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is wonderful. A great way to usher in a new month. I cannot believe it is already March. Time is flying. Great choice of images too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla