Thursday, December 15, 2011

Flourishes Noon Challenge #1

Hello, again!  OK, all but a couple of cards are in the mail (the line was so long at the P.O. I'll have to go back tomorrow for the rest), so I am rewarding myself with another quick post to share the card I made for yesterday's Noon Challenge - Night & Day - on the Flourishes blog.  The challenge was to showcase a day or night scene on your card or project.

Here is the card I made for the challenge:


I chose to showcase a night scene using the beautiful stamp set, The First Noel, that I won last month.  I have used it for so many of my cards this year!  I created another CAS Christmas card this time.  The image and sentiment were stamped onto a card base of GKD Heavy Weight White with Versamark and heat embossed with a shimmery dark blue embossing powder from my stash.  The only embellishments were a few rhinestones placed on each star in the night sky.

Thanks for stopping by again.  I appreciate your visits so much, especially at such a busy time!  Have a good night and I'll be back in the morning with my DT card for the Copic/Promarker Challenge on The Outlawz site (and more).
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Great CAS card! Thanks for playing in Flourishes Noon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cas card! The blue is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue ink you chose for this and the fabulous bits o'bling. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla for an easy card it looks magnificent and so pretty!! I am going to have to try this too!! Very pretty! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning sweetie this is stunning, I love the scene hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty - I just got this one, haven't used it yet. I don't have any cards to make yet but I do need to get them in the mail.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty CAS card, Carla...and one showing the real reason for the season. You've been a busy girl getting these cards ready and they're all just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla