Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Coloring Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  Happy Friday!  Hope you had a good week and you have fun plans for this weekend before Thanksgiving here in the US.  It's been another busy week, but by some miracle, I got my card done on time and I am here on the right day to post my DT project for this week's Friday Coloring Challenge at The Outlawz.  The theme this week is "thanks/Thanksgiving".  You can use any coloring medium you'd like, but you must have a hand-colored images somewhere on your project to enter.

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Baja Breeze and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Indic Chic "Nutmeg" 6x6 pad.  The cute images are from the Best Friends digi stamp set by Vera Lane Studio.  I colored them with my Copics.  Two of the sentiments (left and right sides) are from Create With TLC.  The bottom one was computer-generated.  A few sparkly gems finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored images:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Friday Coloring Challenge and check out the fabulous projects created by my teammies!  We hope you will find time to play along this week.  Our sponsor for the month of November is Vera Lane Studio.  The prize is a digi set from the Vera Lane Studio Etsy shop.  Pop by the shop and check out Janet's wonderfully whimsical artwork!


Have a fantastic day and weekend and see you soon!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla