Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Friday Coloring Challenge - The Outlawz

Hello!  Happy Wednesday! Hope you are having a good week so far!  Sorry to have been MIA for a couple of weeks.  We have a lot going on in real life and I haven't had much time for crafting or the computer.  Just in time before another challenge starts at the end of the week, here is my DT card for last week's Friday Coloring Challenge at The Outlawz.  The theme this week was a color inspiration.  You can use any coloring medium you'd like, but you must have a hand-colored image somewhere  on your project to enter.

Here is the color inspiration photo, courtesy of Design Seeds:


Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Elegant Eggplant and the patterned papers are from a K & Co. stack.  I can't remember which one.  The beautiful image is Ethnic Necklaces Girl by Lemon Shortbread from Sweet Pea Stamps.  I colored her with my Copics and added lots of sparkle to her necklaces with Stickles.  I didn't add anything else.  I wanted this dramatic image to be the focus.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Friday Coloring Challenge and check out the awesome creations from my talented teammies.  We hope you will be able to join us for the challenge.  Our sponsor for the month of October is the wonderful Sweet Pea Stamps, who are offering the lucky winner three digis from the Sweet Pea Stamps online store.  You won't won't to miss being in the running for this great prize, because Sweet Pea Stamps has announced they are closing at the end of November.  This is one of your last chances to get some of their fabulous digis!


Have a great day and I'll be back on Friday with my DT card for the new challenge.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Carla and I love her sparkly necklaces.

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous. Love her necklaces. Hope all is going alright with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla