Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Elphine House Australia Challenge #64

Hi again!  I'm back with a second post for today, although that's because it's already tomorrow in Brisbane, Australia and it's time for another Elphine House Australia Challenge.  The theme this month is "favorite colors".  It couldn't be easier than that!  Please remember that you must use an image designed by Elisabeth Bell (any company) for your project.

Here is my DT card:
 

Those who know me know that these aren't my "real" favorite colors.  They are only my favorites this time of year when I love the warm colors of Autumn.  My card base and mats are SU More Mustard and the patterned papers are from the Bo Bunny Forever Fall 6x6 pad.  The sweet image is Daisy Scattering Love from Elphine House Australia.  I stamped her on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  I cut out the "thankful" sentiment with my Cameo.  A simple bow and a few gemstone leaves finished my simple card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 

Thanks for stopping by again!  Be sure to check out the new Elphine House Australia challenge and feat your eyes on the gorgeous creations from Lynda and Julie.  We hope you will play along with your favorite Elisabeth Bell image and favorite colors!

I am entering my card in the following challenge:
Seems A Little Sketchy Challenge #78 (sketch)

Here is the sketch:
 

Have a great evening and see you soon!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card from you, Carla. Like you, I love the fall colors only around this time of year. I think I would have to say my favorite color would be green and I do love it paired with purple. Have a great day. We have a nice fire going and I'm thinking we will be having quite a few of them over the next few days and nights. Stay warm down there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, this is amazing. Beautiful, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and beautiful card! I love the image and the leaf embellishments! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just feel the warmth from these fall colors. Lovely coloring as always and the little leaf gems are so cute. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carla, I love those colors too. Your card is gorgeous as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors Carla and I love those leaves. Fabulous coloring. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful take on the sketch from Seems a Little Sketchy, and I sure can understand that these are your favorite colors! Good luck in the SALS draw!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla