Thursday, July 17, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #90

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you've had a good week so far.  We had a gorgeous day yesterday and hopefully today will be the same. It's rare for the humidity to be this reasonable this time of year!  I hope to get out more today to enjoy it!  Right now, though, I am here with this week's Little Miss Muffet DT post.  We have a brand new challenge for you and the theme is everyone's favorite, "anything goes".  No excuses for not coming out for this one!
 
Here is my card for the challenge:


I just had to give another go at one of the awesome Fearless Fairy Tales characters.  Did you enjoy last week's mega release hop? I sure did! This time, I picked Sleeping Beauty.  My card base and mats are SU Buckaroo Blue and the papers are from the Basic Grey Periphery collection.  I colored the image with my Copics on MiC Blending Card.  The sentiment is from A Piece of Heart.  Sharon generously shared it as a Friday Freebie here.  A few smoky gray gems finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E31, E35, E37, E57
Blues: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Greens: YG01, YG03, YG25, YG17, YG67, G94
Red: R22, R35, R37, R46, R59
Grays: C1, C3, C5, W1, W3, W5

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet blog and check out the gorgeous work from the rest of the Little Misses and our wonderful Guest Designer, Anita!  We hope you will play along!  You have until Tuesday, July 29th to enter your project.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
Crafting From The Heart Challenge #27 (anything goes)

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Oh wow, your colouring is always just top notch, Carla and this is no exception.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning colouring and sweet card, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic project Carla. Awesome colouring and I love the papers you've put Sleeping with. Brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another example of your outstanding coloring. The perfect sentiment. Hope you get another nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Carla! Love the sentiment too ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are one amazing artist Carla, love everything about your cards..xxx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carla, this card is stunning and your coloring amazing. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us and for showcasing my sentiment so beautifully.

    Sharon
    A Piece Of Heart Blog
    **Make sure to visit my blog to grab some really great FREE Digi Sentiments.**

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yowza! That dragon didn't stand a chance did he. LOL Cool image and fabby coloring Carla. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So elegant, Carla! Love that image! Great coloring, DP, & design; love that sentiment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is fantastic and the sentiment fits it so well. I was browsing the Share With Me page at A Piece of Heart and I had to come have a peek. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carla, You did a wonderful job coloring this image. The card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous colouring. Thanks for sharing at CFTH challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute image! Thanks so much for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, Carla, especially with your beautiful coloring! I'm so glad you chose to enter it in our challenge at Through the Craft Room Door last week. Don't forget our new challenge starts today.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Carla this is lovely....Wonderful coloring as usual. I am trying to catch up on my commenting so bear with me. lol Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla