Thursday, August 8, 2013

Little Miss Muffet Stamps - New Release

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  We are one day closer to the weekend!  As promised, I am here with my Little Miss Muffet DT card for the week.  It's time for a wonderful new release!  This time we have some adorable new Fancy Sunbonnet Stamps from Bugaboo for Little Miss Muffet Stamps and I'm sure you are going to love them!  You can check them out in the New Releases section of the Little Miss Muffet shop.

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Real Red and the patterned papers are from the GKD Berries and Vines 6x6 pack.  My adorable image is Fancy Sunbonnet Strawberry Jam from Bugaboo for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored her up with my Copics and added a bit of Stickles for some sparkle.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  Some gingham ribbon and a polka dot fabric flower from Recollections (I think) finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog and check out the darling creations from the rest of the DT and our wonderful August Guest Designer, Kathy!  Don't forget that you still have time to play along with our current "away with the fairies" challenge!  Link up before Tuesday, August 13 at 11:55 PM CDT.  All of the rules and details are on the blog sidebar and the challenge post.

One more exciting thing!  Little Miss Muffet Stamps is having a DT call right now!  All of the details about the requirements and how to apply are on the challenge blog in this post.  Come join one of the most fabulous teams in town!

One last thing.  I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sunday Sketch & Stamp #168 (Catherine's sketch)
613 Avenue Create #31 (anything goes; option to use a sentiment)
Anything Goes Challenge #98 (coffee and/or food)
Papertake Weekly (anything goes)

Here is SS and S #168:


OK, that's it for me! Have a fabulous day and I'll see you soon!
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Carla! How gorgeous is this card?! And I love that ribbon thingy, perfect touch with the lovely papers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carla, I just love these little stamps! They are just s stinkin cute! Your coloring is wonderful and as always, you have just created a beautiful card!
    Everything just works perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carla, hope you are doing well. I have missed visiting but see you are still creating gorgeous things. This is adorable, I am in love with it all from your coloring to the great image to the gingham and polka dot flower. Just perfect!
    Have a good day and hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops---made a mess of my first comment.

    That is such a sweet sentiment. I really like your polka dot ribbon and the gingham, too. Just an adorable card, Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really adore these sweet little bonnet girls!! She looks so sweet with the strawberry/jam designs and makes me smile! :) Beautiful coloring and fantastic papers and design Carla! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card Carla! Your bow looks great. I love these little images - so sweet. They make me smile!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really beautiful Carla and thanks for joining in with us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week. great take on my sketch
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card, I love the cute image, gorgeous papers and fabulous sentiment!
    Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute and that paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carla your card is really adorable. I love the ribbon flower! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carla, this is so very pretty. Love the gingham and papers. Beautifully colored, too. I like to make jam, so that sentiment made me smile, going to have to buy that one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it, Carla! The colors and DP are so cheery! Love your cute image, great coloring and fantastic sentiment! Great take on the sketch, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Carla, I love the scrummy papers and pretty design, my fav red and white gingham ribbon too...perfect! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a super cute strawberry feast! Lovely colours - the red really pops with the pale green and blue, just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Carla! This is a fabulous interpretation of the Sketch! The image is beautifully colored and your designer papers are fabulous and are the perfect presentation for this darling image. As usual, I am so impressed with your work! Thanks for dropping this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create! We look forward to your next visit.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  18. So much to like about this card Carla. Great papers, the ribbon flower is amazing, and great coloring as always. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Carla,
    Just popping over to Congrat you on being the winner over at Sunday Sketch & Stamp :) I wanted to come & see your design, which btw is wonderful. I totally love the image, your colouring is fab & I love the colour combo you have used. Thank you so much for sharing. Hugz, Lisa.

    P.S Would love for you to come, visit & like. Why not enter the DT Call? :)

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au (Blog Candy)
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns
    Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au (DT Call)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've said it before, and i'll say it again, I LOVE THIS CARD! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla