Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday At Heartfelt Creations

Good morning!  We had a lot of strong storms again last night, but this morning is quiet so far.  Hope it stays that way!  Well, it's Wednesday again and of course that means it's time for the Heartfelt Creations Design Team to share new creations with you!  Be sure to check out the Heartfelt Creations blog today where not only will you see gorgeous projects from the team, but there is also a sneak peak of the new Botanical Garden Collection which will be released on July 12 at midnight EST!

Here is one of my projects that was shared on the Heartfelt Creations blog today:


I did a lot of layering on this one and I used a sentiment from HCPC 3400 Bella Rosebuds as the focal image.  I thought this card could work well as either a wedding or anniversary card.  The complete instructions for making this card are on the Heartfelt Creations blog.  Briefly, The card base is a 5 1/2" square of GKD Heavy Base Weight White.  I layered each panel with patterned papers from the Prima Annalee 6x6 pad.  Some of the borders were punched with a Martha Stewart Combo Deco Shells Edge Punch. The sentiment was stamped with Versamark and Certainly Celery and heat embossed onto a Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two diecut.  I created a triple loop bow from sheer ribbon using my Bow Easy. Finally, my card was finished with pearl accents made with Baby Blue Liquid Pearls and a Viva Decor Ice White Pearl Pen.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day and hope to see you again soon!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love all the punching, layering and pearls......makes one breath taking card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant card Carla and as always I love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning work of art! Love the way you used the Spellbinders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, so simply elegant....speaks wonders. Love the colors you've chosen for this one. tfs
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carla, your card is beautiful! I am here from CMC, thank you for following me, and now I am following you! Lovely work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm late getting to visit everyone's blogs! Your card is simple and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla