Tuesday, January 25, 2011

StampTV Sketch Spotlight Challenge

Good morning!  I'm back to share a card I made for this week's Sketch Spotlight Challenge on StampTV.

Here is the sketch Gina had for us this week:


Here is the card I made with the sketch:


My card is also for today's Teapot Tuesday Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers (MMTPT130).  We were to be inspired by two adorable teapot lamps in pink and blue. Our cards are going out to the proud new parents of twins -a boy and a girl!  The twins are the grandbabies of fellow SCSer and teapotter, Patricia Rose (kokirose).  You can check out their story here, if you'd like.

I stamped the cute teddy bear from the Gina K. Designs set, First Christmas, twice onto GKD Layering Weight White and colored them with Copic markers.  I paper-pieced the hats and scarves with DP from the SU Print Patterns pad. The background papers are also from that pad.  The sentiment is from Gina K. Designs Spring Mix set.  I popped up the bears and added a few buttons to finish my simple card.

Glad you stopped by!  Have a great day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet. I didn't get a card done this week. I love the pink and blue combined into one card. Great job Carla.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla