Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Celebrate!

If you are looking for my Lots of Love for Lauryn blog hop post, please click here.

Good morning!  Happy Tuesday!  Hope you are having a good week so far.  The weather here is cool and rainy - definitely not the nice Spring weather we had over the weekend!  We might even get a freeze tonight!  I shouldn't complain, though, as I've seen that some of my friends and family have snow!  Crazy!  Anyway, I've got a busy afternoon, so I am here with a quick post to share a card I made for a friend, but which fits a couple of challenges I enjoy doing.

Here it is:


My card base and mats are SU Rose Red and the patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye Kate & Co. Cambridge Court 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Anna Belle Birthday Wishes from Tiddly Inks.  I printed her on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  I added a bit of Buttercup Liquid Pearls to the flames on the candles.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  I added a Sweetheart Blossoms, Cosmos Daisies and a Carnation from Wild Orchid Crafts.  A double-loop satin bow and a couple of gems from my stash finished my card.
 
Here is a close-up of Anna Belle:


Thanks for stopping by!  I should be able to catch up with you a little later when I get home.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Challenge #101 (3 different flowers)
Sketch N Stash Challenge #137 (sketch)
Tiddly Inks Challenge #131 (celebrate)

Here is the sketch:

Have a great afternoon and see you soon!
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. This is beautifully colored. I love this image and your beautiful papers. Great work Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeously pretty and girly and a great take on the sketch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute, love the image and sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Carla...Love the sketch and papers. Your colouring is perfect..love the shaddows from hair etc!!
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just the cutest birthday card...what a pretty cake.

    I haven't planted anything in the ground yet but I'll have to cover some plants that are budding and some ferns, etc. tonight...perennials.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Carla, Love that hat and all your flowers and papers. Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girly goodness and an adorable TI image Carla. I really like the colors you've used and the wonderful layers. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, I love that image. Love all the layers and color choices. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this one Carla - such happy colors and you've done a beautiful job!

    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Utterly adorable take on that sketch! Your image is precious and your coloring is fabulous! Love the DP & embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! The image is adorable and your coloring is amazing.

    I love the papers you chose and the embellishments.

    Great take on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AH!! Totally adorable and a super cute image!!!! Thank you so much for playing along at Wild Orchid Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I could have sworn that I commented on this. :) Absolutely lovely creation Carla, but then again I always love your cards! So glad you shared this with us in the Tiddly Inks Facebook Group and played along with our challenge. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soooooooooooooooooo beautiful Carla. Love the flowers embellies. So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks Celebrate challenge with this "WOW" card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a gorgeous card. Love the design and details. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, Carla this is just stunning! Fabulous colouring and I love your gorgeous papers, so pretty! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sketch N Stash, good luck. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card - stunning colouring of that adorable image and beautiful DP's
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch n Stash this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous, Carla! I love your happy colours! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty, I love that pop of liquid pearls along with the beautiful color combo! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us @ Tiddly Inks for our "Celebration" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla