Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Frosty The Snowman

Hi there!  Happy Wednesday!  Hope your week is going well so far!  We are halfway to the weekend!  I am popping in really quickly to share a card I made for a couple of challenges.  I am taking every opportunity to add to my Christmas card stash.  I think I am pretty close to having enough, but I want to be sure.

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Cherry Cobbler and the patterned papers are from the Teresa Collins Santa's List 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Frosty The Snowman from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection.  I printed it on MiC Blending Card and colored it with my Copics.  I added white glitter to all the trim on their outfits to make them sparkle.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  All of the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I used a White Lily, 2 Red Carnations and two White Sweetheart Blossoms.  A Make it Crafty chipboard snowflake and a pearl from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be by to visit as soon as I can!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Challenge #91 (color/photo inspiration)
Sweet Sketch Wednesday #235 (sketch)
The Squirrel and The Fox #58 (summer or winter; I obviously did winter.)

Here is the WOC inspiration:


And here is SSW-235:


Have a wonderful evening and see you tomorrow!
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Stunning work Carla. I really love your panels. Super cute idea and darling card. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous and adorable card, sweet image too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Carla I'm totally stunned at this card, it's lovely that you've used this Elisabeth Bell image and those design papers are absolutely stunning. I love every little bit about this this card it's perfect as well as your wonderful embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, just gorgeous! Besides loving that image and the way you colored it I adore the background with the four different square areas. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun paper and, of course, I love that darling snowman image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really precious creation Carla!! Love the reds and papers! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, fun Christmas card! Love the take on the sketch with that cool DP! :^) Love your darling image, wonderful coloring, and embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic idea to use those panels for your card. Stunning. Love the red and white papers and you used a Elisabeth Bell image! Beautifully done Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are always so beautifully put together and this one is no exception! Gorgeous Xmas card :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, how beautiful!!! Love your coloring and the choice of using reds. Simply beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carla, your card is absolutely gorgeous. Love the wonderful design and your beautiful coloring. This really is a show stopper!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh I LOVE this set! Gorgeous colouring and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh isn't this just so adorable and beautiful. So festive and I love it. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just stunning! Love the papers, so fun. Great coloring. Wonderful work. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. stunning card Carla. I love how you have used little images for the sketch.

    Thank you for playing along at SSW this week.

    Holly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an awesome holiday creation! Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on your win at SSW Carla. This is one of the most beautifully done Christmas cards I've seen. Your papers are perfect with the sketch and the image is just spectacular with your expert coloring. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC last week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla