Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Vintage Christmas Greetings

Good morning!  Happy Wednesday!  Hope the first half of your week has gone well!  Mine's been busy and the second half is only going to get busier!  Before I head out for the rest of the day, I'm popping in to share another Christmas card I made.  This one is for a couple of challenges, which is a great way to make sure they get done!

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Riding Hood Red and the patterned papers are from the Authentique Festive 6x6 pad.  The vintage image is Winter Snow Fashion from Create With TLC.  This was one of the colored images that Paulette shared as part of the recent Winter Club.    I added a bunch of large and small snowflakes that I cut with Marianne Designs Craftables dies.  The little sentiment tag is from the Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium 8x8 pad.  I added a Wild Orchid Crafts White Lily, 2 Red Roses and 2 Ivory Roses.  I used Shabby White Fran-Tage all over the front of the card.  A white silk bow finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the vintage image and the flowers:


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope to be around later this evening when I get home.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Challenge #90 (snowflakes)
Crafts-Too Challenge You #5 (Main theme: Vintage Christmas; Twist 2: at least three colors)
Charisma Cardz #45 (vintage)

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Great design. Love the big die-cut snowflakes! Thanks for joining our "Vintage" challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous Vintage image and lovely Christmas design Carla! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, what a beautiful vintage image. Your card is just lovely and a wonderful sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply stunning, Carla. I love the vintage image and your design is outstanding! Love it.
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a first rate classy card,Carla. Wonderfu ljob.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vintage card, I love the image and your layout is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week, good luck, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is just jaw dropping gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning. Your papers are perfect with Paulette gorgeous image. Since you are out and about, I hope that means you are feeling much better.
    hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card with a wonderful design! Thanks for playing along this week at Charisma....hope to see you next time too!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous card. I love the sketch, love the papers and love the image. It has a vintage feel to it and I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply Stunning. I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a gorgeous card and beautiful vintage image
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so classie Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very striking card and such a perfectly classic Christmas card :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Carlas - really gorgeous!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vintage gorgeous Carla! That image is really lovely and I like the frosty Fran-tage additions. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Carla your vintage cards are just beautiful. This is so lovely. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the vintage design! Great die cuts, papers, image & the Frantage is perfect! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an elegant vintage card, Carla!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla