Thursday, June 6, 2013

Little Miss Muffet Stamps - New Release

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you've had a good week so far!  Wow, did we have some storms yesterday!  Lots of rain and wind and thunder, but luckily, no tornado warnings.  Hope today will be a bit better.  Given that it's Thursday, you know I am here with my Little Miss Muffet DT post for the week.  We have a new release this week and you are going to flip when you see all the cuteness!  I know I say it every time, but I think these are some of the most fabulous and adorable stamps released yet!  See for yourself in the What's New section of the Little Miss Muffet store!  You are going to want each and every one of them for your collection!

Here is my project:


My card base and mats are GKD Turquoise Sea and the patterned papers are all from the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6x6 pad.  I merged the two cuties, Jamie and Katie from the new Polka Dot Pals range.  Aren't they adorable!  I printed the merged image on Make it Colour Blending Card and colored them with my Copics. These images were drawn so you add a face if you'd like.  Given my utter lack of artistic ability, I colored them as they were. I added some Buttercup Liquid Pearls to the flower centers and Glossy Accents to the ladybugs.  I filled in with a sky and grass to complete the sunny, summer scene.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  I finished my card with some pearls from my stash and lots of pretty Wild Orchid Crafts flowers (Pink Tone Cherry Blossoms, Brown/Yellow Tone Cherry Blossoms, Blue/Aqua/White Cosmos Daisies and White Gypsophila flowers).

Here is a close-up of the images:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog and check out the fabulous creations that the rest of the DT and our wonderful guests, Stephanie and Glo, have designed with the new stamps!  Don't forget, you still have until next Tuesday (June 11th; 11:59 PM CDT) to enter our current Sketch Challenge.  Hope you will play along!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts #78 (lots of layers)
Sentimental Sundays #157 (summer color inspiration)
Sketch Saturday #261 (sketch)

Here is the SS-261 sketch:


and here is the SS-157 color inspiration:


Have a wonderful day and see you soon!
Photobucket

30 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Carla, beautiful colours and colouring and love the image..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely adorable Carla, love it! Fab colouring too. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the colors on this! Your coloring is just perfect and those pretty papers just top off this creation. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card, those darling girls are fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Carla! Fabulous card and this new release is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday. Hope to see you back again soon. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabolous card Carla!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome work Carla ( gone a little green LOl) really gorgeous card!! hugs,Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I really love your card, it's full of cuteness in every way... The details, images and your coloring is just beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  9. How stinkin' cute is this??? LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Carla! Well, this definitely scores a 10 on Chana's Cute-O-Meter! Your coloring is perfect as always and you know I love your paper choices. Fabulously composed and beautifully executed project!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another wonderful take on a sketch, Carla! Love the two images you merged--so sweet! Love your fab coloring, the pretty DP & colors, and your embellies! :^)
    Stay safe!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a delightful card, Carla! Flawless colouring, as always. Thanks for sharing.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. This image is adorable and so beautifully colored. The pastels are perfect and I love your take on the sketch. Truly a gorgeous card! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carla, your card is adorable. Love the new image. I love this sketch with all your pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness those really are little cuties. Such sweet faces. I'm with you on the drawing abilities. LOL. Beautiful card Carla. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So adorable! I see more digis going on my wish list! Love that you've paired these Polka Dot Pals!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful images and colored perfectly. I love your card and design. Great job, Carla...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet and adorable - what a pair. Too cute with the colors you chose and the dots on their cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such cuties! I love the image and how you used your wonderful flowers and pearls to surround it. Your scene is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is adorable Carla! What a sweet image and your coloring is gorgeous!! I saw your card over at Sent. Sundays, I love it!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  21. I seriously doubt your lack of artistic abilities. I love the summery feel of this card and the way you colored these cuties. Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenges and good luck to you!
    Hugs,
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my, so adorable Carla... love the colors and the image is so cute.. also love how you scattered the pearls around your flowers..congrats, too, on winning the Sponsor Candy at A Creative Romance..xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, Carla this card is stunning. I love how you merged the the two images together and created such a fun and playful scene. Great job with your coloring too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow Carla, this is so awesome! Totally gorgeous papers without a doubt, and you've coloured your darling little girls fantastic!!!
    What a wonderful and delightful card this is.
    :)S

    ReplyDelete
  25. Too cute Carla and such a pretty design, love how you have merged the images and created such a sweet scene :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Adorable card, Carla. Absolutely love the colors. In fact, I pinned this color inspiration photo from Designs Seeds on my Pinterest page last year. It's one of my favorites. Love the orange and teal/agua together. Adorable image and lovely coloring, Hun.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your card is so sweet Carla - beautiful papers for your cute little girls. Your coloring looks amazing - beautifully done!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  28. Carla, JUST SO DARN ADORABLE!!! I always thought Little Miss Muffet only was available in stamps.... I was so happy to see that a person can get them in images..<<<>>>> Fantastic job coloring everything, just stunning!!! love!! Love!! your papers.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats on being picked in the Top 3 at Sentimental Sundays!!! Your card is Super cute!!!!
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  30. Absolutely gorgeous card. Those new images are super-sweet and you did a fantastic job coloring them. I especially love their hair and clothing!

    Great job layering the fabulous papers. I love the judicious placement of the pearls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla