Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Digi Bells Guest DT

Hi again!  Hope you are having a good day so far!  Is it just me that is having a little trouble getting back into the swing of things?  I'm sure it won't take long, but I am still not firing on all cylinders quite yet.  Anyway, I'm back with a card to share.  It is my turn to post on The Digi Bells blog as part of my Guest DT stint.

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Bermuda Bay and the patterned papers are from the Echo Park This & That Grateful 6x6 pad.  My adorable digi image is Curly Locks Kiki.  You can find her in the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.  I printed her on Make it Colour Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  I added some Fruit Punch Stickles to the little flowers everywhere and a bit of Bisque Liquid Pearls and Glossy Accents to dress up the bowl of strawberries.   The sentiment is from Create With TLC.   It was a freebie awhile back.  I added a few Wild Orchid Crafts flowers - Earth Tone 5/8" Roses, Pastel Green Cherry Blossoms and a 1" Pink Tone Rose. A double-loop satin bow finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the sweet image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit The Digi Bells blog every day to see the inspiring creations with Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection.

I am entering my card in the following challenge:
Wild Orchid Challenge #66 (anything goes)

Have a great day and hope to see you again soon!
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Carla. Love the layering.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Carla!!
    What a sweet image on your gorgeous card!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorge!!! LOVE those papers and precious sentiment to match!! Happy New Year my friend!! Wishing you nothing but the best in 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Carla, love the layout and the gorgeous colouring! Happy New Year, Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is is sweet, Carla. I can remember using a hoop like that for embroidery. My mom taught me how when I was a young girl.
    You've colored her to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla, She is just darling and you showcased he beautifully. Your cylinders seem to all be firing and you are in high gear as far as I can see. I think I have to get this little cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is precious Carla. You did a beautiful job on the coloring and I love the colors and beautiful papers you used. Great layout to. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year, sweetie!

    Such a sweet card in sugarsweet colours. Loving your colouring, beautiful as always!

    hugs
    Kerttu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the GDT! I love the image and your image is colored perfectly with the papers!Gorgeous! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. The only thing I'm struggling with, I mean really struggling with is working out what day we are on, the crimbo & new year have frazzled my brain..........which doesn't take much believe me lol.

    Your card though is gorgeous I love this image your colouring on her is totally awesome sweetie!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well now that's exactly how I look when I cross stitch, lol! Gorgeous image Carla, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carla, your card is gorgeous! Love your coloring. Love your color and paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Carla, she is a cutie. Love how you colored her.. those reds just pop off the page...I, too, am getting back into the swing of things myself...so nice to wake up to such a pretty card!! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. You go girl! My goodness you are one busy girlie. This is such a pretty card, and the image is so sweet. I love the design and papers are a perfect fit!
    Happy New Year my friend :)S

    ReplyDelete
  15. How sweet, Carla! Love the image & coloring, the design, sentiment & embellies. Those papers are so pretty, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  16. These images really are sweet. Fabulous color scheme Carla. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow. That's an adorable image and so beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla