Friday, March 18, 2011

CASE Study #31 and More

Happy Friday!  I'm going to be out most of the day so I wanted to quickly share a card I made for a few challenges this week.  First it is for CASE Study Challenge #31.  It is Week 3 with the fabulous March Muse, Julee Tilman

Here is Julee's fun inspiration card:

My card is also for Challenge #74 on Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge blog.  Pat is the hostess again this week and her theme was "let's hear it for the boys": to create a project using one of Mo's male images.  Finally, my card is for this week's Prisma and Other Mediums Challenge (POM0317) on The Outlawz site where the theme was "green" - any interpretation.

Here is my card for the challenges:


I kept the color scheme and general layout of Julee's cute card.  I changed the patterned paper, the size of some of the panels and the embellishments, but tried to keep the same fun feel as hers.  My card base is SU Old Olive and the patterned paper is from the Daisy Bucket Playful Petals collection.  My image is Ben, a digi from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I printed him on Cryogen White and colored him with Prismacolor pencils and OMS.  A ribbon banner and a button from my stash finished my card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a terrific Friday and a wonderful weekend!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Jaw dropping gorgeous! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carla! How are ya doin', sweetie?! I see you've been busy! I love this latest card! It's the perfect boy card!! Your coloring is gorgeous!! And I love the DPs you used...the combination of patterns is brilliant! And that red button gives just the perfect pop of color!! Yep...I am totally lovin' this!! Thanks for joining us again for this week's "For the boy's" challenge! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute! I like the ribbon treatment. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeeksss..He is so sweet. I love this Mo image. Reminds me so much of Cole. Your coloring on the hair is perfect. Great card..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Hooray for those polka dots! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling, Carla! Adorable image, and I love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla