Thursday, February 3, 2011

CASE Study #25

I have a card to share tonight that I made for this week's CASE Study Challenge #25.  The muse for the month of February is Eva Dobilas.  I look forward to seeing more of her work this month!

Here is Eva's beautiful card that we were to CASE:


Here is my take on Eva's design:


I kept Eva's general layout and layered Nesties as the focal image.  I changed up the patterned papers, stamps and embellishments.  My card base is GKD Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight Ivory.  My mats are all SU Old Olive.  The patterned papers are from the Webster's Pages Spring Market/Yacht Club/Country Estate Petite Papers pack.  The sentiment and frame are from Gina K. Designs Lovely Labels 2 set (by Nina Brackett) and they were stamped with Old Olive onto Layering Weight Ivory.  I created a rosette with a piece of pretty green trim (Green Petals) from Webster's Pages Spring Market Trim Pack then added a few little Primas that had been spritzed with a Copic airbrush.  I punched and shaped the leaves for the roses using a Martha Stewart punch.  Some ivory pearls and another piece of Webster's Trim (Spring Eyelet) from the same trim pack finished off my card.

This is also for the February Challenge on inspireMe which was to use mostly Webster's Pages products and use some Webster's Trim and/or Bloomers on our project.

Thanks for stopping by!  I truly appreciate your visit!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I LOVE love love that paper. Your colors are so pretty together. I need some spring weather too. This is so depressing. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lace with the dp-so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this card is beautiful, I love the colours and your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla this is beautiful, so elegant and soft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Carla this is GORGEOUS! I NEED some of that dp! Your color combo is my favorite of all combos... and your little bouquet of roses is gorgeous! Love the trim too! GREAT case!!! Hope you are doing OK in this weather! Looking forward to seeing you soon!!!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do I start with this beauty, the colours are gorgeous, the labels are brilliantly uses and the flowers, perfect to top it all off! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, what a beauty! I love your colours for a start, the DP is awesome, and so are the embellishments! Thank you so much for playing with us!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla