Thursday, December 30, 2010

CASE Study Challenge #20

I'm back with a card I made for this week's CASE Study Challenge #20.  This is Nina Brackett's last week as December's muse and I have really enjoyed the opportunities to CASE her gorgeous cards this month!
This is Nina's card we were to CASE:


Here is my take on Nina's elegant design:


I kept Nina's color scheme. but made my background white.  I scored the bottom panel with my Scor-Buddy.  I used the same stamp sets that Nina illustrated for Gina K. Designs, but used different images.  I added some black stitched ribbon and lots of rhinestones to finish it.

Stamps: Gina K. Designs Fine Furnishings, Fine Furnishings Additions
Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Black Onyx and Passionate Pink, Cryogen White Iridescent (Paper Temptress)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Scor-Buddy, Ribbon, Adhesive Rhinestones, SU Scallop Trim Border Punch

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carla
    Wow your card is gorgeous! The details and the black and white make it so elegant. Your bow is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous take on Nina's card! I love the bling and the classic lines! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the bling - So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and a classy card that is!! Love it, Carla :) Thank you so much for playing along with us! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla